[Rd] Rterm in a Cygwin shell (in Windows) (PR#7287)

tplate at blackmesacapital.com tplate at blackmesacapital.com
Thu Oct 14 17:12:37 CEST 2004

Works fine for me with the latest version of R and the same version of
cygwin bash.  The environment variable CYGWIN can affect this kind of thing.

$ env | grep CYG
CYGWIN=ntsec smbntsec binmode export

tplate at ACONCAGUA ~/depot/Spluslibs/strat1.live
$ bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.05b.0(1)-release (i686-pc-cygwin)

tplate at ACONCAGUA ~/depot/Spluslibs/strat1.live
$ /cygdrive/c/R/rw2000/bin/Rterm --vanilla

R : Copyright 2004, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 2.0.0  (2004-10-04), ISBN 3-900051-07-0

'help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type 'q()' to quit R.

 > interactive()
[1] TRUE