[Rd] Re: [R] Problem Compiling R-2.0.0 on Linux Alpha

Prasad, Rajiv Rajiv.Prasad at pnl.gov
Sun Oct 17 18:26:44 CEST 2004

Thanks, Peter, and Prof. Ripley.

My efforts last night was mostly futile except that it told me about the
embedded newline in Built field.

Prof. Ripley: how do I get your fixes?  Can I just download
R-2.0.0-patched?

Rajiv
--------
Rajiv Prasad
Scientist, Hydrology Group
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, P.O. Box 999, MSIN K9-33
Richland, WA 99352
Voice: (509) 375-2096  Fax: (509) 372-6089  Email: rajiv.prasad at pnl.gov