[Rd] Bug in 'rot=' of scales argument of barchart (PR#7296)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 08:26:17 CEST 2004

barchart is part of the lattice contributed package.

Please do read the section on BUGS in the FAQ, which says

   Bug reports on contributed packages should be sent first to the package
   maintainer, and only submitted to the R-bugs repository by package
   maintainers, mentioning the package in the subject line.

I do not believe you are the maintainer, and he does not have write access
to the bug repository.  So someone else has to clear up after your error.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk