[Rd] R CMD INSTALL doesn't always clean up (PR#7230)

Eric van Gyzen vangyzen at stat.duke.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:11:20 CEST 2004

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:
> 1) Please give us a reproducible example, as asked in the FAQ.

R CMD INSTALL --help
R CMD INSTALL --version
R CMD INSTALL
R CMD INSTALL nonexistent
R CMD INSTALL existent-but-invalid.tar.gz

...and every other case in which "exit" is called without a preceding
do_cleanup().

> 2) We are in alpha test, near beta test, of R 2.0.0, so please check your
> examples under the public alphas of R 2.0.0.

I tested the snapshot from today (2004-09-16).

--
Eric van Gyzen                        Sr. Systems Programmer
http://www.stat.duke.edu/~vangyzen/   ISDS, Duke University