[Rd] Namespace problem

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 18:49:06 CEST 2004

Please try to load/attach your package before trying to check it -- you
will get more informative error messages from library(eha). The message is
almost certainly spurious, because your package is too badly broken to be
loaded.  We've seen quite a few examples in package testing, but have not
yet managed to find a way to trap the more informative message.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk