[Rd] rw2000dev: problems with library(foreign)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Sep 24 20:15:03 CEST 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:10:39 -0400, Kjetil Brinchmann Halvorsen
<kjetil at acelerate.com> wrote :

>I get the following
>
> > library(foreign)
>Error in namespaceExport(ns, exports) : undefined exports: write.foreign
>Error in library(foreign) : package/namespace load failed for 'foreign'
>
>with rw2000dev as of   (2004-09-17

CRAN has an 09-22 build now, and it includes a fix to seek() that was
affecting foreign.  I don't see how it would have led to the error you
saw, but you never know...

Please do try a current download, and let me know if you still see the
error.

Duncan