[Rd] Documentation: Reference Index (.pdf) -- setOldClass (PR#7254)

Pfaff, Bernhard Bernhard.Pfaff at drkw.com
Thu Sep 30 12:33:29 CEST 2004

Apologies for cross postings or manual work caused by resending; the
intially sent bug report through the web-interface bounced, however.

Full_Name: Bernhard Pfaff
Version: 1.9.1
OS: Windows NT
Submission from: (NULL) (193.194.7.77)

Dear core team members / maintainers,

in the pdf version of the reference index I observed two entries of
"setOldClass" in the bookmark section of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Furthermore,
the
second bookmark entry points to **4.1 setOldClass** which is type setted out
of
the context.
This ill-typesetting does however not occur in the html-versions; I have
checked
my locally one installed version (i.e. help.start()), as well as the R-devel
version at:
http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/methods/html/00Index.html

I have also checked the submitted bug reports in the documentation section
and
it seemed that this one has not been detected by now.

Best,
Bernhard