[Rd] From China: Want Capital Suppliers & Agent (6%)

mliyvz mliyvzkfmksw at elong.com
Fri Apr 15 12:26:59 CEST 2005

Please just reply to: buyfromchina at tom.com

Dir sir:

    We are trying to find relationship with capital suppliers around

world,which must have strong interest on China financing market and

capability to raise over 1 billon each year.

    Agent is welcome! which can go between for us to look for funding

and help to pass muster.

    The projects are bridge,road,power station,civil engineering,

fertilizer,etc.,which are fully supported by the government and bank

guarantee from four major banks of China.

    The rate offered could be between 6-8% in 10-15 years term.

    We work for the government in capital supplier acquisition and we

are paid by the government for our performance.so this mail is not for the

detailed project.We just want to meet right providers at initial stage.

   Any qualified supplier, pls write to us for further development.

   Also, leave your contact phone number or FAX number or MSN, we have lost

some important reltionships because of unstable email communication.

   Yours Faithfully,

   Allen Ling
   Yada Information Co.,Limited
   phone: 86-755-26087941