[Rd] Bug in Version 2010 (PR#7807)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Apr 22 10:50:36 CEST 2005

mbreuer at ecology.uni-kiel.de wrote:
> Dr. Michael
> Breuer
> 22.04.05
> Ökologiezentrum der Universität Kiel
> Olshausenstraße 75
> 24118 Kiel
>
> Dear Ladies and Sirs,
> After updating the R-Windows-program (binary) by the latest version
> (2010), the R-Scripts that I want to execute are not shown in the
> File-Window anymore. In the former version it worked correct.  However,
> if I call a script by command line, it will be found and intepreted. I
> tried it on two PCs wirh Windows XP Home and Windows XP Professional SP2.

This is not enough information to allow us to try to duplicate your
error.  Tell us where you keep your scripts, how you start R (the
starting directory is likely important), and the exact steps you take to
try to show your scripts.  Without that information your report is too
vague to act on.

Duncan Murdoch