[Rd] valgrind complains about regex.c (PR#8043)

Charles Geyer charlie at stat.umn.edu
Thu Aug 4 21:41:01 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 10:25:02PM +0200, Peter Dalgaard wrote:
> charlie at stat.umn.edu writes:
>
> > On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 07:50:54AM -0400, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
>
> > > Charlie, have you tried a recent version of R-patched?
> >
> > Now I have.  The computer is my laptop and not connected to the net
> > so I can't upload details, but R-1.2.1-patched as of yesterday does
>                                  ###############
>
> This email has been a LONG time underway? ;-)

No.  I have "numerical dyslexia".  I just typed it rather than cut and
paste (I was just using someone else's account to send mail when I couldn't
connect my laptop).  Makes it hell teaching intro stats.  I have to have
all numerical examples worked in advance.  I tell people I went into math
so I could work with letters instead of numbers.

--
Charles Geyer
Professor, School of Statistics
charlie at stat.umn.edu