[Rd] Internationalization questions

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 22 15:11:33 CEST 2005

Dear Brian,

There is no such setting on the Languages tab on my system (XP Pro Version
2002 SP2), even though I've now rebooted using French. The tab has only
"Text services and input languages" with a Details button, and "Supplemental
language support" with two check boxes for "Install files for complex script
etc." and "Install files for East Asian languages."

I'm reluctant to waste more of your time -- this is clearly a Windows issue
and not an R issue.

Thanks again for your help,
 John