[Rd] Build Portland Group Compiler

Jennifer Lai lai at lindaspaces.com
Wed Aug 31 23:59:47 CEST 2005

I can't duplicate the error message. After running "configure
--host=x86_64-unknow-linux-gnu" for the first time, I was able to run
configure without providing --host argument. Even start with a fresh
copy of R-devel didn't help me to get the original error. Is the host
info been cached somewhere in R?

Regards,
Jennifer