[Rd] notification (PR#8383)

patricia.peter@virgin.net patricia.peter at virgin.net
Mon Dec 12 19:19:43 CET 2005

------=_Part_37369_7912743.1134408569488

The Gardener Humanitarian Project,Van-gennelaan 371,4512DT,Delft,Holland
PIN No:627462128TW,

        I wish to bring to your information that at the just concluded end of year draw of above named humanitarian firm held on the 9th of December,2005.
Be informed also that the  identification number fixed to your  email address propelled out of the third jump,making you the winner of the slated sum of two hundred and fifty thousand USD($250,000).

The source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.Based on the joint management guideline,a reasonable proportion of your win(10% at the minumum) should be disbursed to a selfless activity in your locality ,on the reception of your fund.
Application  should be forwarded to Mrs Marina Van Kleiweg via e-mail ;(marina at gardener.com.)
Accept my heart felt congratulations.

Mrs Patricia Peter

PS:Kindly state your PIN No in your expected application.
------=_Part_37369_7912743.1134408569488

<DIV><FONT color=blue><FONT size=4>The Gardener&nbsp;Humanitarian Project,<BR></FONT>Van-gennelaan 371,<BR>4512DT,Delft,Holland</FONT><FONT color=black><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=black>PIN No:627462128TW,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I wish to bring to your information that at the just concluded end of year draw of above named humanitarian firm held on the 9th of December,2005.</DIV>
<DIV>Be informed also that the&nbsp; identification number fixed to your&nbsp;&nbsp;email&nbsp;address&nbsp;propelled out of the third jump,making you the winner of the slated sum of two hundred and fifty thousand USD($250,000).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.Based on the joint management guideline,a reasonable proportion of your win(10% at the minumum) should be disbursed to a selfless activity in your locality ,on the reception of your fund.</DIV>
<DIV>Application&nbsp; should be forwarded to&nbsp;Mrs&nbsp;Marina Van Kleiweg&nbsp;via e-mail ;(<A href="mailto:marina at gardener.com">marina at gardener.com</A>.)</DIV>
<DIV>Accept my heart felt congratulations.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mrs Patricia Peter</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>PS:Kindly state your PIN No in your expected application.<BR></DIV>
------=_Part_37369_7912743.1134408569488--