[Rd] Build error on Mac OS X

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Thu Dec 22 06:41:51 CET 2005

Hervé,

On Dec 21, 2005, at 6:12 PM, Herve Pages wrote:

> I don't get that problem with R-devel daily snapshots from before
> 2005-12-14
> and I get it with (almost) all snaphots between 2005-12-14 and today.

Strange - I have only failure on 2005/12/17 - all others built fine
(same system: 7.9.0). Did you try the SVN checkout? I can't test the
current tar-ball on the Panther machine, because it's running the
nightly builds right now...

(FWIW those configure parameters are both superfluous on OS X as of R
2.2.0)

Cheers,
Simon