[Rd] barplot: space makes beside=F (PR#7668)

maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 8 12:00:52 CET 2005

Hi Ondrej,

can you give a very small *REPRODUCIBLE* example
of R code that worked in R 1.5.1 and doesn't work the same in R
2.0.1.

I know that we made some changes for barplot() on purpose,
documented it, announced it in NEWS, etc, etc.
So I'm sure it's not a bug.

{ I'm also sure that your
    ``It's impossible now ''
  must be wrong. R is a full-fledged programming language, and in
  principle everything is possible :-)
}