[Rd] Apropos sprintf behavior

Steve Dutky sdutky at starpower.net
Tue Feb 15 18:04:39 CET 2005

If changes to sprintf behavior are being considered, would it
be possible to allow some of the other K&R conversion
specifiers?

xX - for integer to hex conversion, and
c  - for ascii value to character conversion

would all be useful for me.

Thanks, Steve Dutky

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:02:20 +0000 (GMT), Prof Brian Ripley