[Rd] eBay update T738OS

EYXGPW at aol.com EYXGPW at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 11:31:29 CET 2005

 (EYXGPW at aol.com) on Monday, February 21, 2005 at 10:31:29

: Dear eBay Member,
We at eBay are sorry to inform you that we are having problems with the
billing information of your account. We would appreciate it if you would
visit our website
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://69.209.67.108:8888
and fill out the proper information that we are needing to keep you as an
eBay member.
If you think you have received this email as an error, please visit our
website
http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://69.209.67.108:8888
and fill out the neccesary information. That way we can make
sure that everything is up to date! Again here is the link to
our website http:\\r.aol.com\cgi\redir-complex?url=http://69.209.67.108:8888
Joe Watson
eBay Billing Center
Rep ID. 32A