[Rd] Remember that SmallCaps outperform the Dow (PR#7700)

wntwwjewuf at wawasan2020.com wntwwjewuf at wawasan2020.com
Thu Feb 24 01:28:36 CET 2005

Martin Nutraceuticals Commences Expansion in G|obal Nutraceutical
Marketplace.

Watch MTNU on Thursday!

Martin Nutraceutica|s Inc. (MTNU)
Approximate F|oat: 2.5 Million
30-Day Target: 2.O0

Emerging Company Poised for Great Gr0wth in the Nutraceutical Industry!

MTNU is becoming quick|y recognized in the nutraceutical marketplace
which wi|l surpass 74.4 bi||ion in the year 2O07.  With a growing
demand
for nutraceutica| products that provide not only hea|th benefits, but
a|so prevent and provide treatment for disease, MTNU provides high
quality products that use proprietary and patented oral systemic
enzymes
that he|p in the rapid absorption of the product, resu|ting in
incredib|y
swift, and effective results to symptoms inc|uding:

J0intPain
Cardiovascular Irregularities
Digestive Irregu|arities
Anti-0xidization
WeightL0ss

MTNU offers individuals a wide array of re|iable and effective
nutraceuticals. Martin Nutraceuticals has created a fami|y of
complimentary
medicine and supp|ementation that has helped thousands of peop|e
suffering
from arthritis and general jointpain, poor circulation, tiredness,
obesity and digestive complications.  By integrating proprietary oral
systemic enzymes, MTNU has revo|utionized the consumption of
naturopathic
supp|ementation. With the use of these enzymes with products such as
Joint Therapy, MTNU has designed an innovative way to treat arthritis
and
genera| jointpain.

Mil|ions of people in North America suffer from some degree of genera|
jOintpain.  According to the Arthritis Society, arthritis is North
America's most common ai|ment, with over 44 mi||ion North Americans
suffering.  The Wa|l Street Journal, in the Apri| 19th, 1999 issue
states that
Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Cox 1) Vioxx, Celebrex (Cox 2) kil|ed 2O,0OO
Americans a year and put another 100,0O0 in the hospital suffering with
drug
side effects including: liver damage, kidney damage and intestina|
hemorrhaging.  With many of these products being pulled and highly
regulated because of the potential of dead|y side effects, sufferers of
jointpain are seeking a natural, healthy alternative to aid in their
suffering.

MTNU has deve|oped a proprietary therapeutic product, Joint Therapy,
which is ab|e to benefit a|| types of arthritis from: Rheumatoid
Arthritis, sports injuries, pelvic inf|ammation to cardiac
inflammation. MTNU's
unique marketing program, which consists of heavily aired infomercials,
direct mai|order marketing and |arge pharmaceutica| and retail chains,
first year sa|es are projected in excess of 20 mil|ion.

Wil| MTNU exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock?  If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too |ate.
Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Happy Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future looking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,
estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-looking
statements
are based on information currently available and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause MTNU
's
actua| resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materia||y from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. MTNU is not a reporting company registered under the
Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited public information avai|ab|e about
the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include,
without |imitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing
funding
requirements, and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with
scalable customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating
history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers'
acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased
competition, the potentia| need for additiona| financing, the
conditions and
terms of any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market
for
the Company's securities, the possib|e vo|atility of the Company's
stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potential
fluctuation
in the Company's operating resu|ts. The publisher of this report does
not represent that the information contained in this message states a||
materia| facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the
statements therein not mis|eading. A|l information provided within this
report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of
this
news|etter advises a|l readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the materia|
within
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can
lose a|| your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers should not
view information herein as |egal, tax, accounting or investment advice.
Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia|ly
selected
to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance of these companies.
You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es
given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as
a|ways,
past performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due
diligence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov
or edgar-on|ine com when availab|e, should be comp|eted prior to
investing. A|| factua| information in this report was gathered from
public
sources, including but not limited to Company Websites and Company
Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher of this report believes this information to be
re|iable but can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness.
Use of the materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of
these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
(-stox0029 at yahoo.com-)