[Rd] R-intro

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Sun Jan 2 01:23:21 CET 2005

Nice. So, I was successfull afterall!

Thanks again to all R developers for such a usefull program. Happy new
year with small number of bugs and many new functions ;)

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor GORJANC

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si
Zootechnical Department    email: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia