[Rd] Object Memory-limits in base and its help document

Shigeru Mase mase at is.titech.ac.jp
Tue Jan 4 13:02:30 CET 2005

Thanks for quick replies, and very sorry for my premature report.

Peter Dalgaard wrote:

> Oddly enough that doesn't happen for me (current 2.0.1 patched):
>

>>help(Memory-limits)
>
> No documentation for 'Memory - limits' in specified packages and libraries:
> you could try 'help.search("Memory - limits")'

Sorry again. What I actually tried is '?Memory-limits' which diplays
the help document of 'Arithmetic'. Wheras,'help(Memory-limits)' causes
an error message as above. 'help("Memory-limits")' or '?"Memory-limits"'
shows the correct help as Prof. Ripley taught me.

Best regards,
Shigeru Mase