[Rd] New Hosting Account (PR#7513)

Trial at 352Hosting.com Trial at 352Hosting.com
Fri Jan 14 22:31:41 CET 2005

--_----------=_1073964459106330

Hello,

 I am writing because your name was forwarded to me in regards to your interest in receiving a trial hosting account.

 352Hosting would like to offer you a trial hosting account and a complete website to get you started.

We are proud to offer you a selection of 48 complete websites that are only $10 each. These websites have already been developed and are ready for use. Each website has been hand coded by a group of the Internet's top designers and developers. The best part is, these complete websites are only $10!

Summary of Offer:
 1) A complete, professional website for just $10
 2) Included with your purchase is a one month trial hosting account with no setup fees.

To browse the selection of available websites, and to signup for your trial hosting account please visit:

http://www.352Hosting.com/turnkey

Thank you and please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with,
 Peter Ferrigan
 Trial at 352Hosting.com
 http://www.352Hosting.com/turnkey

:Contact Information:.

352Hosting.com
12106 SW 9th RD
Gainesville, Fl
33601

Additionally I personally can be reached at (352) 248-0538