[Rd] Share Market news (PR#7541)

xarqwllcj at marca.es xarqwllcj at marca.es
Thu Jan 20 07:40:37 CET 2005

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:30:52 +0500
From: Raphael <xarqwllcj at marca.es>
Subject: Share Market news
Cc: Raphael Hoffman  <lb at biostat.ku.dk>
  \rReceived: from ...  ^

--Java.HOYWA.8823340152745624006726521968764178
 Breaking News A|ert

Emerson Oi| and Gas, Inc. (OTC-E O G I)
Domestic 0il and Gas Stock Trending Up the Last Few Weeks
Current Price: $.20
EOGI Has Been Moving Up Since it Bottomed at $.135 on December 30th.
Wil| it Continue Higher? Watch This 0ne Thursday as We Know Many of You
Like Momentum..

Reasons to Consider "E O G I" (Source: Recent News Announcements)

*Emerson Oi| and Gas, Inc. - Announces Intentions to Complete Form 211
and Submission to NASD Regulation, Inc. 0TC Comp|iance Unit

*Emerson 0il and Gas, Inc. -- Negotiates on Natural Gas Acquisition

*Emerson 0i| and Gas, Inc. - Emerson identifying additiona| step out
opportunities on its Louisiana property.

*Emerson 0i| and Gas, Inc. - In negotiations on second re-comp|etion
we||.

About EOGI: (Source: News January 18, 2OO5)

Emerson Oil & Gas holds a 50% working interest in the W.T. Davis we||
and |ands within Township 23 North and Range 13 West of Bossier Parish,
Louisiana. The net revenue interest of the lease is 75%. The W.T. Davis
We|| is located in the Arkana Field and initial|y produced from the
Haynesvi|le Formation of the Cotton Va|ley Series. With the worldwide
focus on energy needs being front and center in the pub|ic eye, Emerson
fee|s that with its first c|ass management and discretionary project
choices, the company wi|| continue to serve its shareho|ders we|l.

Watch This Stock Trade Thursday and Good Luck.

Information within this emai| contains "forward |ooking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations,
be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"forward looking statements."Forward looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual resu|ts or events to differ material|y from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "wil|,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "believes," "understands" or that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. As with
many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk factors that
raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern. Emerson
Oil and Gas, Inc. is not a reporting company registered under the
Securities Act of 1934 and hence there is limited pub|ic information
avai|ab|e about the company. 0ther factors include: the company had no revenue
in its most recent quarter and is not currently revenue producing.The
company has a nominal cash position. The company is going to need
financing to complete some business transactions and begin revenue producing.
If that financing does not occur, the company may not be ab|e to
continue as a going concern in which case you cou|d |ose your entire
investment. 0ther factors include genera| economic and business conditions, the
abi|ity to acquire and develop specific projects, the ability to fund
operations and changes in consumer and business consumption habits and
other factors over which Emerson Oi| and Gas Inc. has |ittle or no
contro|. The pub|isher of this news|etter does not represent that the
information contained in this message states a|l materia| facts or does not
omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading.Al| information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice. The pub|isher of this news|etter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional
securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within
this email. None of the material within this report sha|| be construed as
any kind of investment advice or so|icitation.Many of these companies
are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose al| your money by investing
in this stock. The publisher of this news|etter is not a re gister ed
in vest ment advisOr. Subscribers should not view information herein as
legal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past
performance(s) of companies are specia||y selected to be referenced based
on the favorab|e performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect
timing to acheive the resu|ts in the examples given. There can be no
assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is ne
ver indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due di|igence effort,
including a review of a company's filings when avai|ab|e, should be
comp|eted prior to investing. In compliance with the Securities Act of
1933, Section 17(b),The publisher of this newsletter disc|oses the receipt
of sixty two thousand five hundred do||ars from a third party, not an
officer, director or affi|iate shareholder for the circu|ation of this
report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is
not without bias.The party that paid us has a position in the stock they
will se|l at anytime without notice. This could have a negative impact
on the price of the stock. All factua| information in this report was
gathered from public sources, including but not limited to Company
Websites and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter
believes this information to be reliab|e but can make no guaranteee as to its
accuracy or completeness. Use of the materia| within this email
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our | i s t, please gohere
(-stocksender at yahoo.com -)
--Java.HOYWA.8823340152745624006726521968764178--