[Rd] Computer algebra in R - would that be an idea??

Robin Hankin r.hankin at noc.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jul 15 15:30:46 CEST 2005

Just a note to point out that Martin's R implementation of APL's
"take" function
was pretty neat.   Could we preserve it for posterity somewhere in the R
distribution?  Failing that, it would complement subsums() of the
magic package
very nicely.

<mustn't flame APL....[holds head].....no flaming allowed........>

best wishes

Robin