[Rd] Invitation to New York, Spain, and Italy; c/ba

IPSI Conferences ny2005 at ipsiconferences.org
Thu Jul 21 20:54:41 CEST 2005

Dear potential Speaker:

On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to extend a cordial
invitation for you to submit a paper to the IPSI Transactions journal, or
to attend one of the upcoming IPSI BgD multidisciplinary,
interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary conferences.

The first one will take place in New York City, NY, USA:

IPS-USA-2006 NEW YORK
Hotel Beacon (arrival: 5 January 06 / departure: 8 January 06)
New Deadlines: 1 August 05 (abstract) & 1 October 05 (full paper)

The second one will take place in Marbella, Spain:

IPSI-2006 SPAIN
Hotel Puente Romano (arrival: 10 February 06 / departure: 13 February 06)
Deadlines: 1 September 05 (abstract) & 1 November 05 (full paper)

The third one will take place in Amalfi, Italy:

IPSI-2006 ITALY
Hotel Santa Caterina (arrival: 23 March 06 / departure: 26 March 06)
Deadlines: 1 October 05 (abstract) & 1 December 05 (full paper)

All IPSI BgD conferences are non-profit. They bring together the elite of
the world science; so far, we have had seven Nobel Laureates speaking at
the opening ceremonies. The conferences always take place in some of the
most attractive places of the world. All those who come to IPSI
conferences once, always love to come back (because of the unique
professional quality and the extremely creative atmosphere); lists of past
participants are on the web, as well as details of future conferences.

These conferences are in line with the newest recommendations of the US
National Science Foundation and of the EU research sponsoring agencies, to
stress multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary
research (M+I+T++ research). The speakers and activities at the
conferences truly support this type of scientific interaction.

Among the main topics of these conferencs are: "E-education and E-business
with Special Emphasis on Semantic Web and Web Datamining"

Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

* Internet
* Computer Science and Engineering
* Mobile Communications/Computing for Science and Business
* Management and Business Administration
* Education
* e-Medicine
* e-Oriented Bio Engineering/Science and Molecular Engineering/Science
* Environmental Protection
* e-Economy
* e-Law
* Technology Based Art and Art to Inspire Technology Developments
* Internet Psychology

If you would like more information on either conference, please reply to
this e-mail message.

If you plan to submit an abstract and paper, please let us know
immediately for planning purposes. Remember that you can submit your paper
also to the IPSI Transactions journal.

Sincerely Yours,

Prof. V. Milutinovic, Chairman,
IPSI BgD Conferences

* * * CONTROLLING OUR E-MAILS TO YOU * * *

If you would like to continue to be informed about future IPSI BgD
conferences, please reply to this e-mail message with a subject line of
SUBSCRIBE.

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to
this e-mail message with a subject line of REMOVE.