[Rd] R 2.1.1 slated for June 20

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Jun 10 14:15:45 CEST 2005

The next version of R will be released (barring force majeure) on June
20th, with beta versions available starting Monday.

Please do check them on your system *before* the release this time...

Apologies for the late announcement, but my department moved this week
and I needed to be sure that my set-up survived the move.

        -pd