[Rd] R 2.1.1 slated for June 20

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jun 15 05:32:58 CEST 2005

For completeness, I also just tried the R 2.1.1 snapshot from yesterday with
gcc-4.0, g++-4.0 and gfortran-4.0 in an up-to-date Debian unstable chroot --
no issues to report from the build and regression test.

Haven't run that version as I currently do not have a system running
unstable, though.

The new package based on R 2.1.1 beta also built on all autobuilders, with
the exceptions of mips and mipsel which appear to be lacking working blas
libs causing an aborted built on these two.

Dirk

--
Statistics: The (futile) attempt to offer certainty about uncertainty.
         -- Roger Koenker, 'Dictionary of Received Ideas of Statistics'