[Rd] Tapes... DVDs... Now this... (PR#7950)

DiminishedSmith@vorras.net DiminishedSmith at vorras.net
Thu Jun 16 20:49:54 CEST 2005

Hey,

Then I started 'teaching'. You know, I'm a good teacher. (Well, maybe just an average teacher, but you get the jist). I know what good teachers do. Or I thought I did. I sat with the children at the computer. When they pressed the IntelliKeys' keyboard or the Touch Window' and the computer said the word, I repeated the word and then expanded on the word. After they had pressed the same word several times, I said, "That's right, that's a cat, can you find the dog?? Suddenly, I would see the child's back get stiff, and before you knew it, he got up and left the computer. I didn't understand. Just a few seconds ago, he loved it. What happened?

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.	W. Edwards Deming

Thanks Alot,

Bianca Kennedy

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]