[Rd] R worked once, now will not open. Works in console, but won't graph. (PR#7953)

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Jun 17 08:34:53 CEST 2005

Richard,

thank you for the report. From the log it seems to be a problem with
your preferences. Please delete the file ~/Library/Preferences/org.R-
project.R.plist (e.g. type
rm  ~/Library/Preferences/org.R-project.R.plist
in Terminal or simply delete than file using Finder) and let me know
if that fixes the problem (actually if it's easy for you to do you
could send me the file before you delete it if it turns out to be the
problem). In addition you may want to download the latest version of
R.app from http://www.rosuda.org/R/nightly/ .

Cheers,
Simon