[Rd] Unattended Windows installation of R modified with v2.1.1

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 18:55:43 CEST 2005

Well, rw2011.exe does install the default set of components for me, and
nothing has changed in the last few days.

Note that Inno Setup does pick up default options from a previously
installed version of R, so that might be the explanation.  (It might even
do so if one had already been uninstalled: the docs are not clear about
this.)

Specifying /COMPONENTS is probably what you want to do to be sure.