[Rd] package.skeleton

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Mar 18 19:28:18 CET 2005

> R.version.string
[1] "R version 2.1.0, 2005-03-17"

I don't see anything in either https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/NEWS
or in the Changes file for R-2.1.0 about changes in package.skeleton()
(nor in the help page), but when I run this function, all the .Rd files
produced are of the data format even if all I have in my .GlobalEnv are
functions.

A trivial example is to run the examples from the package.skeleton()
help page. I believe there should be two data type and two function type
.Rd files, but instead they are all of the data type.

Best,

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core