[Rd] PR$7706, png device plot on athlon 64 processor

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Sat May 14 18:06:22 CEST 2005

A later bug report (#7860) had to do with inappropriate sizing of the
first text drawn on a png() device, and I've now fixed the bug that
caused that.  Could you please check whether you still see your bug on
today's build?  It will be available on CRAN tomorrow (May 15), in

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rpatched.html

Thanks!

Duncan Murdoch