[Rd] Problem with limmaGUI (PR#7877)

supergecko at aliceposta.it supergecko at aliceposta.it
Tue May 17 20:59:02 CEST 2005

Full_Name: Edoardo Giacopuzzi
Version: 2.0.1
OS: Windows XP Home
Submission from: (NULL) (80.181.65.157)

I have some problem with this new version of R GUI.
I've used limmaGUI package with an older version of R and it works perfectlly,
but now with the last version R 2.0.1.0 two error boxs appear every time I try
to launch this package:
1. <<Error in list.files(path, pattern, all.files, full.names, recursive):
regular expressione 'pattern' not valid>>
2. <<Error in try(expr, TRUE): oggetto "source.files" not found>>

The package correctly load the grapich interface anyway, but I've experimented
some problems when I try to load my .gpr files for analysis: the program often
crash!

Thanks.