[Rd] Re: [R] Fortran 95 in R ?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 18 10:12:29 CEST 2005

First you need a functional F95 compiler.  I believe `g95' is obselete,
replaced by gfortran.  For how to use that, please do read the R-admin
manual in R 2.1.0 -- it can be done if you use a bug-fixed version of
gfortran (post gcc-4.0.0) or a workaround.  Reliable F95 compilers such as
those on Solaris have been usable with R for several years.

Please do remember to mention your platform and which compilers you used:
see the posting guide.  Preferably also use the list it suggests (moved
there).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk