[Rd] Summary of translation status

Fernando Henrique Ferraz P. da Rosa academic at feferraz.net
Sat Oct 1 01:50:24 CEST 2005

Duncan Murdoch writes:

> Hi Fernando.  That's a nice page.  I'd add an explicit statement about
> which branch the statistics apply to.  You say "Statistics based on SVN:
> 35706", presumably on the trunk, but soon interest will shift to the
> R-2-2-patches branch.  (If this is automated and you have the disk space
> for both, perhaps both trunk and the current patch branch could be
> listed, but I expect the statistics will be very similar.)
>
> Duncan Murdoch

        Hum that's true. I'm using the trunk branch. The process is
somewhat automated, but I'd have to keep a working copy of the patch
branch in order to run the status on it. Anyways I also think the statistics
will probably be the same. Everytime I submit a translation I see it appearing
on trunk so I think it won't matter much.

--
Fernando Henrique Ferraz P. da Rosa
http://www.feferraz.net