[Rd] Problem Sweaving vignettes: MiKTeX's texi2dvi reports errors

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:31:40 CEST 2005

I have R installed in c:\Program Files\R and I use MiKTeX and texi2dvi
to process my vignettes.  I do keep my package sources elsewhere;
e.g. I would keep the source for mypkg in c:\Rpkgs\mypkg .
and I would install it into c:\Rpkg\library or once I am ready to use it
in production into e.g. c:\Program Files\R\rw2011pat\library
thus I don't think its necessary to relocate R itself.