[Rd] How do I install rbugs ? (PR#8183)

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Oct 6 11:33:47 CEST 2005

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 ulf.lindstroem at imr.no wrote:

> Dear rbugs,
>
> 6 month a ago the homepage of R showed how I could install and do a =
> test-Run of rbugs. This information is not available anymore. I would =
> appreciate if you could help me installing rbugs and making wun =
> properly.

Please NEVER use the R-bugs reporting system unless you are absolutely
sure that you are reporting a major failure in the software - do read the
guidance notes! Especially on release day, reporting non-bugs does raise
pressure unnecessarily.

Google on "rbugs" gives:

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/rbugs.html

Please also read http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html carefully.