[Rd] MiKTeX/yap/Ghostcript issues with R-generated postscript

Dominick Samperi dsamperi at DecisionSynergy.com
Tue Oct 11 21:27:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

I wonder if anybody has encountered this problem?

While MiKTeX/yap/Ghostscript seems to work fine on most TeX files that I
have
tested (including a great deal of postscript graphics), there is one
file where the
graphics works ok for all postscript files except one, the only one that
is generated
by R. I get an error "Some postscript specials could not be rendered",
and the
details of the error message are in the attached file.

This same dvi file displays fine under Linux.

I'm using yap from MiKTeX 2.4 with the "most popular" installation option.

Any tips would be appreciated,
Dominick