[Rd] Installing R-2.2.0 package

Dean, David P david.p.dean at pfizer.com
Thu Oct 13 21:38:27 CEST 2005

OK, I'll try the current patched. I did locate the INSTALL script and added
a -x flag to see what is going on. (This is in the stock 2.2.0):

+ do_exit_on_error
remove_R_package_dir=yes
+ test -z
/net/gsun374/app/openpkg/lib/R-2.2.0-64bit/lib/R/bin/INSTALL: test: argument
expected

I think this line in do_exit_on_error causes an abend if bundlepkg isn't
set:

If test -z ${bundlepkg}; do

Cheers,
David Dean