[Rd] Control R from another program (written in Delphi)

Rainer M. Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Mon Oct 17 13:13:35 CEST 2005

Hi

I want to analysis data (generatet in a simulation written in Delphi) in
R and the user interface will also written in Delpni -0 i.e. I want to
control R from another program which is written in Delphi.
At the moment I am using the (D)COM interface but as I would like to run
R on a Linux Cluster, thits is not an option any more.
What is the easiest way of copntrolluing R over the network? I thought
about sockets, but I am a little bit stuck.

Any tips welcome,

Rainer

--
NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER
Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602