[Rd] read.table error upon package installation (PR#8230)

McGehee, Robert Robert.McGehee at geodecapital.com
Fri Oct 21 16:14:33 CEST 2005

Yes, but only, it seems, if you put quotes around all the fields (not
just the "A B C").

Also a note to Excel users, when adding quotes as suggested "A B C" is
saved as """A B C""" which R reads in differently than Excel.

For my purposes though, everyone who needs to edit this file can just do
so in emacs, and putting quotes around the fields is an easy fix. Thanks

Robert