[Rd] download problem: Windows binaries - patched/devel versions

P Ehlers ehlers at math.ucalgary.ca
Mon Oct 24 21:33:08 CEST 2005

Lately, I get a "page cannot be found" error (IE 6.0, Windows XP)
when I try to download the following:

http://cran.us.r-project.org/R-2.2.0pat-win32.exe
http://cran.us.r-project.org/R-2.3.0dev-win32.exe

(Same for all other mirrors (about 6) that I've tried.
Could someone please check if these files are accessible to them?
I'm guessing there's something haywire in my setup.

Note that I can ftp the files without problem.

--
Peter Ehlers
University of Calgary, 2500 University Dr. NW       ph: 403-220-3936