[Rd] Microarray software - GENOM 2005

gsa-rostock@t-online.de gsa-rostock at t-online.de
Thu Oct 27 22:05:11 CEST 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,

the society for software development and analytic (GSA) is a business
company settled in Germany (Rostock/Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania).
In particular we concentrate on doing the planning and evaluation of
Microarray-Geneexpression-experiments that are based on the Affymetrix(TM) tecnology.
This is done by our state of the art software GENOM 2005.

Range of functions:
    - analysis and visualization of all arrays of the company Affymetrix(TM)
    - normalization and migration of raw data
    - provision of additional information
    - methods of analysis and export functions to SPSS and R
    - classification into metabolic and regularization paths
    - integrated Pathway-Editor
    - functional prognosis - sequence analysis

Have we drawn your interest?
On our server there is a demo version of the program available for download.

GENOM 2005 Infos:       http://gsa-online.dynalias.net/eng/genom.html
GENOM 2005 Download:    http://gsa.nothingreal.biz/genom2005_demo.zip

There is also a video available wich explaints the program in detail.
If you are interisted in it write us a mail and we send it by post for free.

All price information concerning the analysis of
Microarray-Geneexpression-experiment or the purchase of a software licence
can be taken from our Internet site or contact us directly.
We gladly submit an offer to you.

With kind regards Thomas Scheel, Sven Bansemer
GSA - Softwaredevelopment and Analytics
Phone: +49 (0)381 7006224
E-Mail: info at gsa-online.de
Website: http://www.gsa-online.de
Management: Thomas Scheel, Sven Bansemer
Bank: Commerzbank  - Account -Nr.: 102148400 - BLZ: 13040000
Ust-IdNr.: 081/151/07403