[Rd] Embedding, core dumps, etc.

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 08:25:56 CEST 2006

I'm going to recode the sequence in C tommorow (I'm in Seattle right
now, not Basel, so it's late).

if it dumps core under C, it's Lisp, and if it doesn't, it's most likely R.

I'll report back when I get access to the internet tommorow (I'll be
in Iowa, but not sure when I'll get the laptop connected again).

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.