[Rd] How to prepare/submit packages with external dependency?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Aug 5 08:16:51 CEST 2006

Simon has given very useful advice.  The only thing I would add is that if
any one is submitting to CRAN and concerned to cover Windows, please talk
to Uwe Ligges whose autobuilder will make the CRAN Windows binary
versions.  (Uwe does a great job, and is likely to contact the maintainer
if there are problems but it is helpful to make the first approach.)