[Rd] dev.copy()

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sun Aug 6 12:17:23 CEST 2006

Víctor Llorens Vilella wrote:

> Hello,
>
> anybody knows dev.copy() usage?
>
> I'm developing a GUI for R, and at some time when I have a plot, I want to
> save it as a pdf. dev.copy() is , I think, what I need as well as open a
> pdf() device.

Well, dev.copy(pdf, .....) should do it itself. There is an example on
the help page ?dev.copy. So: What is difficult here (it is hard for us
to anticipate what you are not understanding)? What about giving an
example of code that shows how you undertsood that page, so we can try
to correct.

Uwe Ligges