[Rd] Documentation for S3 generics

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Tue Aug 8 00:05:24 CEST 2006

Thank you Gabor for this explanation. No I get it! However,
I am still not clear on documenting generic methods in my case.
I could document only the methods that have more arguments than
simple ones, in my case classX, but then the output in help
page will only be for classC and I have to mention other classes
in the text. This is fine, but is for sure confusing for the reader
of help page.

Gregor