[Rd] The install.R and R_PROFILE.R files

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 5 17:01:27 CET 2006

I had a bumpy ride with this one.

Ruuid/src/Makefile.win refers to src/include, which is not in a binary
distribution so cannot be installed from an installed version of R 2.2.1.
(That's a bug report.)

graph throws an S4 signature error in R-devel.

After fixing those, it works with LazyLoad on Windows but not in Unix
where there is an error in the INSTALL script which I have now fixed.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk