[Rd] Tiny documentation error for ?options (PR#8633)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Feb 23 20:20:17 CET 2006

[Brian Ripley]
>This is already corrected in the the development version of R:

Good, thanks!

P.S. - More generally, huge thanks to all developers of this impressive
R system.  I have an idea of the constant courage and long dedication it
takes for reaching the usability and maturity R already has.

>(The FAQ does suggest you check there before sending a bug report.)

Yes, I know (and even checked the FAQ first, as I could quickly do it).
I had to choose between putting more time in research that I had at my
disposal, and not sending a report.  If I did the wrong choice, just
tell me, and I'll merely refrain in similar circumstances.

I may be a very patient nit-picker, and while this is advantageous for
a system, it is sometimes irritating for those maintaining it.

[Reminder of original message follows]

--
François Pinard   http://pinard.progiciels-bpi.ca