[Rd] Rcpp, best method for linking to

Andrew Finley afinley at stat.umn.edu
Fri Feb 24 23:03:10 CET 2006

Hi Andy,
Follow the suggestions for c++ in the Writing R Extensions document.
Wrap your c++ code in extern "C"{}, include your classes in the includes
(e.g., #include "myclass.h") and put the myclass.h and myclass.cpp in
the src directory along with your other code. Then R CMD build ... and R
CMD INSTALL ...  This works for me.
-Andy