[Rd] mosaicplot() labels overlap (PR#8536)

Achim Zeileis Achim.Zeileis at wu-wien.ac.at
Mon Jan 30 09:42:28 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 greg.kochanski at phon.ox.ac.uk wrote:

> Full_Name: Greg Kochanski
> Version: 2.2.1
> OS: Debian Linux (testing)
> Submission from: (NULL) (212.159.16.190)
>

> This is really a feature request.

Hence not a bug (just for the record).

A potential solution to your problem is to write your own labeling
function for strucplot() in vcd implementing the approach you suggest
below. Also check the available labeling functions whether they can be
used to produce acceptable results. One way which might work, depending on
your specific data, is to rotate the labels. Details can again be found in
the package vignettes.